Mitsubishi Ductless Units
Summer Comfort is easier than you think with ductless systems!
- Bring cool and comfort to any room, without wasted energy or noise.
- America’s #1 Selling Brand of Ductless Units
- Room-by-room control of temperatures
- Directs cool air where you want – while filtering germs and allergies
- Heat pump saves you money in the winter, too!
- No ductwork required, so installation is neat, quick and easy!
Folkes Heating & Cooling offers a wide array of premium ductless systems in Fishkill, Hudson Valley, New York, and surrounding areas. Contact us today for more information!
Ducted air conditioning – also known as central air – uses a centralized unit to cool and dehumidify air before circulating it through a building.
The main unit can usually be found outside the building or in an isolated part of the building because ducted air conditioning generates a lot of noise, with cycles that cool and dehumidify the air, blowers that blow cold air into the building, and vents that push the heat and excess moisture outside.
The unit connects with the ductwork that runs through a building and cools the entire building at the same time. This is the opposite of ductless air conditioning, which uses individual wall units to cool and dehumidify individual rooms.
Central air conditioning usually works in conjunction with a central heating system because both rely on the same ductwork.